Ochoco Mountains in the winter

We love visiting our friends Gary, Susie and Bob at their mountain home. This trip we brought along a couple of friends, Judi and Mike.

Quads are so much fun in the snow. A couple years ago Gary challenged me to climb this particular hill and I was too scared to try, especially after I watched him try and fail at it. So when Mike and Judi and I rode to that spot I challenged Mike to do the hill.

Naturally, he did a great job of it. Here is video of Mike making it to the top......


Since Mike has a big, powerful machine Judi and I decided to try it on his quad. Here is Judi....

And then it was my turn......

A great time was had by all! Thanks again Gary and Susie for putting us up in style. Love ya.
The rest of the trip pics are posted at: http://picasaweb.google.com/sprout33
Have a fun and safe winter time everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Sandy, I found a picture on Google that you posted. It is a photo of a storm. Did you take it? I was wondering if I could use it for my blog christianthingsmydadsays.com. I would ask you in an email but I can't find yours!

    ReplyDelete